Thursday, March 26, 2009

THIS IS AMAZING!

So, I've got this facebook account now. And I've become really addicted to it. And like I keep in touch with my family through it. So, like on a whim, like, I decided to type in the name of a 5th grade girlfriend who I have been thinking about for forever. And SHAZZAM, there she was on the second page of the research results of people with the same exact name. I mean this picture was just her face from 45 years ago except the hair was graying at the temples. How wild is that! I mean if she searched my maiden name she wouldn't really find me. (I've tried it) And what are the odds of her being on facebook. On second thought, the odds are getting better everyday. So we are like renewing our friendship, and comparing notes and maybe someday soon we will have time to get together over lunch. Keep you posted.

No comments: